No electrical system / appliance can be considered safe for initial use until it has been Inspected Tested & Certified. Electrical systems also deteriorate with age and with use, so an established system for scheduled periodic testing and inspection should always be in place.
Are your electrical systems safe?
Luntstone offer a Periodic Inspection Service, informing you of the condition of your installation and any remedial works that maybe required to bring your electrical systems up to a satisfactory standard.
Periodic Inspection Reports are recognised and increasingly required by major insurance companies, solicitors, local authorities and HSE.
We have carried out periodic inspections of various commercial buildings – of which are subject to quite unique requirements. Including churches, multi-storey offices, warehouse premises, pubs and restaurants.
- New installations / Re-wires
- Extensions / Alterations
- Maintenance / Repair Work
- Indoor / Out Door Lighting
- Fire Alarm Installation, Testing, Maintenance and Repairs
- Emergency lighting Installation, Testing, Maintenance and Repairs
- Modular Lights / Floor Boxes
- Call-outs / Fault Finding
- TV Points / Telephone Points
- Security Access Control / Intercom Systems
- Automated Gates / Barriers
- Testing / Inspection / Certification
Call our team of experts on 01352 792197 to discuss your next project needs